Hello! I've finalized the prices and stuff for my commissions, and now that I am sure of my work I can provide you with examples.
Of course, there are some rules to follow, but I promise they're not that harsh ^^
~+ --- 0 --- +~
I can do feral, anthro, and humans/human hybrids. basically anything, really.
Please provide me with a full, accurate
reference, even if you just want a bust!
Please give me a palette and a description of your design if you order a custom/adopt!
Please give me clay colours and a design if you order a Fimo baby!
~+ ----- 0 ----- +~ RULES
- please don't be rude/demanding. Checking in on me is fine, just not every day omfg
- please be able to pay for the commission by the time I ask for payment. I reserve the right to withhold or remove the commission from dA if I do not receive payment
- I'm afraid I will not lower the prices. My art isn't that shitty, so I will not stand to lower it's value
- other than that, knock yourself out!
~+ ----- 0 ----- +~ PRICES Headshot
- sketch = 2$ (200p)
- lineart = 3$ (300p)
- coloured flat = 5$ (500p)
- coloured shaded = 7$ (700p)
[ additional characters = 1/2 of the price ] Fullbody
- sketch = 5$ (500p)
- lineart = 7$ (700p)
- coloured flat = 10$ (1000p)
- coloured shaded = 15$ (1500p)
+ BG = 2$ (200p) NB: I only do backgrounds on fullbody
[ additional characters = 1/2 of the price ] Custom designs
Custom designs are a little iffy and highly dependent on the complexity of the design. Price also varied with species.
I will only accept points for customs
- simple (canine, feline, dragon, etc.) = 20-50p
- complex (super detailed and/or full ref sheet) = 50-100p Pixel icon
- 50x50 (Deviantart, etc) = 1$ (100p)
- 100x100 (FurAffinity, etc) = 2$ (200p)
(100x100 example n/a) Fimo sculpted creature
any Fimo creature you commission from me will be shipped to you
, so please be aware and comfortable with the fact that you will have to provide me with a shipping address.
- earrings/phone charm = 5$
- necklace pendant = 10-20$
examples are a little old because I forget to post my newer works, but you still get the general idea
Thank you for reading!